If Ikol existed only in Loki’s mind…. What did Loki ate?
- middleearthslover likes this
- ciuuto reblogged this from perelka-l
- abandonedplant likes this
- perelka-l reblogged this from vallota
- hearseplay reblogged this from sortita
- vallota reblogged this from sortita and added:
"WITH A HINT OF FLAKY CRUST NOoOoOoOOO"
- sortita reblogged this from vallota and added:
"MY TrAUMA TASTes LIKE CHERRY"
- sortita likes this
- vallota likes this
- symphonyregalia reblogged this from sortita and added:
this is the most confusing post i have ever read in my entire life
- candiedeyesnow likes this
- theoraclenayru likes this
- euphemistically reblogged this from perelka-l and added:
My guess, as I think they were in mind-space not physical space: Kid-Loki-mind ate Ikol-mind and became one…